Sunday, March 22, 2015

Less exciting news

After two weeks of being swamped with Artfest (our school's annual art show), tests, essays, etc, etc. I couldn't write many poems, so all the poems I have, are terrible.

I did try, I really did, but since I was so busy working on other things, I totally forgot to write.  Which  is my own fault I know, but I didn't have any inspiration to write either, so everything just kinda fell threw my hands. Though, it does look like the next two weeks are on the less busy side, but we will see about that. I will try my hardest to crank out a few good poems to share with you guys, because it's almost time to get things wrapped up for the end of the school year, and it's almost speech time, so I have that to worry about..

So that's all for this week, I'll see you guys in two weeks, hopefully with poems!

No comments:

Post a Comment