Sunday, February 22, 2015

Look at me go...not really.

Okay, another break come and gone. Coldest break ever I would have to say. I had to walk around a college campus at nine in the morning for my sister, it was negative nine degree. That was fun. (Did you read the sarcasm dripping off that last sentence?) I chopped all my hair off, got my braces off, and in that became an entirely new person.

Anyways, I didn't write. I wrote maybe five poems, and only two of them are good. I am so sorry, this wasn't my plan, I just didn't have anything to write about, and nothing was coming to mind. I was so swamped with things I had to do also, so that didn't help at all.

I only have one poem to talk about. I still haven't named it yet, but I'm thinking "Meadows in your eyes". It's about someone who is so lovely, they have nature apart of every step they take. Flowers grow when they walk past, they are just so wonderful, that they have one of the most beautiful things in the world apart of them. I wrote about sunsets and oceans and everything I love about nature. I've always loved nature, I love everything about it. I have been lucky enough to meet people that are nature, they are just so wonderful that they just are nature.

Poem of this week is:
I love your eyes most, since they never grow old, even as the wrinkles around them slowly pile up. Eyes are the windows to the soul, and I want to know your soul forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment